Last modified: December 2019
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Company reserves the right to amend the information, services, and/or content of this Website, including that related to career opportunities and benefits, at any time without prior notice, in our sole discretion. The information and materials contained in this Website, and the terms and conditions of the access to and use of such information and materials, are subject to change without notice. We suggest that you check these terms periodically for changes. If you use this Web Site after we post changes to the terms, you accept the changed terms. Company expressly reserves the right to monitor any and all use of this Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
Company grants you permission to view and use the Website and to print individual pages from the Website for your own personal, noncommercial use, provided that you agree to and accept without modification the notices, terms and conditions set forth herein. You may not modify, copy (except as set forth in the preceding sentence), distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, material, software, products or services from this Website.
As a condition of your use of this Website, you represent and warrant to Company that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. Other than this agreement and agreements between you and Company relating to the sale of products or services to you through this Website, Company will not enter into any agreement with you or obligation to you through this Website and no attempt to create such an agreement or obligation will be effective.
Company will use reasonable commercial efforts to keep this Website available for access on a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week basis, subject to scheduled downtime for maintenance purposes, unscheduled maintenance and systems outages. There are no assurances, however, that access will be available at all times and uninterrupted. Further, Company does not warrant that the operation of this Website will be error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the servers that make it available are free from viruses or other harmful components.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
While we value your feedback on our Web Site and services, we request that you be specific in your comments on those services and not submit any ideas, suggestions, materials, concepts or other information (collectively referred to herein as "Non-Solicited Information"). If, despite our request, you send us any such Non-Solicited Information, all such Non-Solicited Information shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of Company and none of the Non-Solicited Information shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part and we shall not be liable for disclosure of any Information and shall have unrestricted use of such Information for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation or liability to you or other provider of the Non-Solicited Information.
Representations Related to Resumes or Applications
By submitting a resume or an application for employment to Company, you represent that you are seeking employment and career information from Company and its affiliates, each of which is an equal opportunity employer. You agree not to use the Web Site to post any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume. You acknowledge that Company may distribute your resume within the company or among its affiliates and may contact any references listed by you. No representation is given by Company that any resume will be reviewed within a definitive period of time or that any action will be taken or omitted to be taken with respect to such resumes.
When you use the MyABCSupply or a similar application, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other services offered by us. You are encouraged to retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that these communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You may need your own account with Company to use certain services we offer, which may require a valid payment method to be associated with it. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use our services, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
While we will use reasonable efforts to fulfill all orders, Company cannot guarantee the availability of any particular product displayed on Website. We reserve the right to discontinue the sale of any product at any time without notice and the right to limit quantities in its sole discretion.
Product prices offered on this Website may vary from other advertised prices due to varying conditions in different geographic markets.
The prices displayed on this Site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only within the United States, and such prices do not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any shipping and handling charges and state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order.
While our goal is a 100% error-free Site, we do not promise that any content is accurate or complete, including price information and product specifications. If we discover price errors, they will be corrected on our systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order. We reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted and accepted).
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
If you believe that any content on this site infringes your copyrights, you may request removal of such content by providing written notice to Company at:
ABC Supply Co., Inc.
One ABC Parkway
Beloit, WI 53511
Attn: Assistant General Counsel
or by email at email@example.com
Your notice must satisfy the requirements of the DMCA and include the following information:
- Your name, mailing address, and email address;
- A statement identifying the copyrighted material you claim is infringed, such as a URL linking to an authorized version of the copyrighted material;
- A statement identifying where the allegedly infringing material is located, such as URL linking to the allegedly infringing material;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing material identified above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyrighted material or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted material; and
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We reserve the right to disregard a notice that is unclear or otherwise fails to comply with the DMCA. In the event that we determine a DMCA notice lacks validity, we may refuse to remove the complained of content in our discretion. Our decision to either remove or leave the content does not constitute a legal decision about the validity of your claim of infringement or the possible defenses to a claim. Company reserves all its rights at all times.
Sanctions and Export Policy
You may not use any use any of our services or purchase from us if you are the subject of U.S. sanctions. You must comply with all U.S. or other export and re-export restrictions that may apply to goods, technology, and services.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non- commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to the email address set forth on the first page on this webpage.
The ABC Supply name and the ABC Supply logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans of the Company are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the ABC Supply.
The trademarks or service marks of Company's customers and vendors that appear on this Web Site are the property of those associated companies, and may not be copied, used or displayed without the prior written consent of those associated companies. Company claims no trademark rights to any of the vendor, customer, or association logos used on this Web Site.
All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website. Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website. Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- You are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your viewing or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization or (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Company will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Monitoring Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Reliance on Information Posed
The factual information contained in this Website is obtained from sources believed to be reliable and accurate and is made available solely for general information purposes. Company makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions therein, whether caused by the source of the information or Company. All factual and other information, including any opinions, accessible through the Web Site are provided on an "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" basis without warranty of any kind and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. Company is not responsible in any way for any loss that results from the use of the factual information, including but not limited to any lost profits or direct, indirect, special, consequential, compensatory or incidental damage. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Company or through or from this Web Site shall create any warranty. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information about You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable any social media features or any link at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible, appropriate or legally permitted outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to the email address provided on the first page this webpage.